Thursday 26 November 2015

Aamir Khan Vs Snapdeal Vr Flipkart After Intolerance

E-business major Snapdeal on Wednesday said it was "neither joined nor assumes a part in remarks made by Aamir Khan in his own ability". The organization was compelled to put forth the expression after it began drawing parcel of fire online after Khan's remarks on narrow mindedness in India at the RNG Awards in New Delhi brought about a debate.

The inquiry, obviously, is his reaction to wife Kiran's on whether they ought to leave India on reasons for alarm about the environment of narrow mindedness right now winning. What was his reaction to Kiran?

Aamir, 50, at an open capacity has said: "For the last six to eight months, there has been a developing distress I would say. Kiran (wife Kiran Rao) and I have carried on with all our life in India."

"When I sit at home and converse with Kiran, surprisingly she said, 'If we move out of India?' Now that is an exceptionally appalling and a major remark to make to me."

"#APPwapsi Amir khan plzz leave our nation at the earliest opportunity. No Deal With Snapdeal just uninstalled Snapdeal application .Now I am going to blacklist Snapdeal till they Remove Amir khan as Brand Ambassador. I will recommend my companions to do same. what's more, I move every one of my arrangements from Snapdeal to flipkart. #GobackAmir,"

What you think about Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment